Sunday, March 11, 2012

American Idol 2012

It's season 11!!! A couple years go, the last year Simon was a part of American Idol, the show was really going downhill for me. To me, it seemed like they weren't producing any stars and the show itself was just boring. Now, ever since Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler became part of the judges, the show seems so much better to me. I love both J Lo and Steven and to me, they make the show so much more entertaining. Last season, Scotty McCreery won and I was so happy. I loved him and he's has great success since. I think this season is a good one too.
by me
My favorite contestants this season are Heejun Han (by far my favorite), Colton Dixon, and Shannon Magrane. Heejun Han is my favorite because of his personality and he can really sing. His personality is so funny and every time he's on the screen, he's doing something that's making me laugh. His performance of "All in Love is Fair" during the top 13 gave me goosebumps it was so beautiful! You can watch it below.
I love Colton Dixon's look and voice and his the fact that he writes his own songs. I really want him to be able to sing one of his own songs during the show. I think he'll get so far because he already seems to have that star feature in him. Especially when he performed "Decode" when he started out on the piano was amazing and then ended up on top of the piano at the end. He seems like such a natural performer and star. You can watch the performance below.
I also love Shannon Magrane because I think she's so pretty and her voice is too. I don't know why the judges give her such a hard time about "thinking too much". I don't see her thinking too much when she's performing, so I don't know what the judges are talking about. Her performance of "Wonderful World" during Hollywood week was amazing!! I don't expect a voice like that to come out of her but its so good! You can watch her performance of "Wonderful World" below.
I was so sad to see that Jeremy Rosado was eliminated because even the judges would always talk about what a sweet boy he was. He would always be caught saying and doing the kindest things and it was sad to see that he was eliminated. I can't wait to watch more of Idol now that we're down to the bottom 12. I can't wait for later in the season when it gets to the bottom 3, because that's when the show gets really intense and the contestants become mini stars. For me, I'd love to see the bottom 3 be HeeJun Han, Colton Dixon, and Shannon Magrane but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I really do predict Colton being in the bottom 3 but you never know how results will turn out. I wish them all good luck!! (Any information can be backed up here.)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog (theme) is really developing well. So catch me up, since I don't watch Idol. Are your favorites still on? Still enjoying the show?

    ReplyDelete